Though we haven’t done this event in two years. We had done it several years in a row. This is an event that has never disappointed for the whole family and of course any child of all ages who enjoy Halloween.
From people I have spoken to who have gone already during the first week you won’t be disappointed in this years festivities.
Trick-or-Treating – 2017
Guests are given Trick or Treat Bags to be used at the candy stations found throughout the Magic Kingdom.
There’s no limit to how many times you can go back to the same location for more.
Trick or Treat Stations
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Town Square (Allergy-Friendly Center)
- Jungle Cruise
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
- Liberty Square
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Heritage House (Allergy-Friendly Center)
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Space Mountain
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe